Important Area Links
- Local Weather from KNWA
- Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce
- Fayetteville Visitors Bureau
- Explore Springdale
- Rogers Visitors Bureau
- Bentonville Visitors Bureau
- Siloam Springs Visitors Bureau
- Arkansas Motorcycle Adventures
- Riding the Buffalo River Region
- Arkansas State Department of Tourism
- Crystal Bridges Museum of America Art
- The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
- Fort Smith Visitors Bureau
- Cassville, Missouri Chamber of Commerce
Are you having difficulty finding a place to park?
Don’t worry, the Blues Train has you covered! This shuttle runs between Dickson Street and Baum Stadium making trips every 30 minutes. If you park at Baum and ride to Dickson, the “Triangle Parking lot” to the east of Baum Stadium is where the train loads and unloads passengers. And if you need to leave Dickson for Baum, you can load onto the train between the WAC Lot and George’s Majestic Lounge. Enjoy a great piece of America’s history in this fun shuttle! Click Here to Learn More!
For the best reviews of area attractions, sign up for the Bikes Blues and BBQ newsletter.
Get year round updates about the rally as well as articles with lots of suggestions concerning ride routes, area and state attractions, and our favorite restaurants and watering holes. Just click here to sign up.