Ride the Beautiful Ozarks.
Get Maps for Some Great Rides.
To help make your riding experience more enjoyable we have developed a series of maps using Google Maps. Click the links below, print out the map and explore the different routes.
- BBB Rally Map
- BBB Parade of Power Route
- Alpena Ride
- Eureka Springs Ride
- Gateway Ride
- Hub Ride
- Joplin, Missouri, Ride
- Noel, Missouri, Ride
- “Old Town” Van Buren Ride
- Pig Trail Ride
- Roaring River Ride
- Siloam Springs Ride
- Winslow Ride
It’s easy to get directions to the starting point from your location:
- Open a map from the links above.
- Click “Save to My Maps.” This is located on the left side of the page at the top right of the written directions. You will then have to either sign-in with a current Google account name and password or create one. This only takes a few minutes and it’s free!
- Then click on the starting point link on the left side.
- Click on the box on the map and enter your location next to “Get directions.” Then click, “Go.”
- The left column will show you the directions from your location to the start point of the ride map that you have selected.
- Finally, click “My Maps” located at the top left under the Google logo to get the directions for the rest of the route.
We hope you enjoy the maps and if you would like to rate the ride or add a comment please click on the link at the top of the written directions on the left side.
If you have another route that you think riders would enjoy, please send the directions to firstname.lastname@example.org.