– Setup continued yesterday and will continue today until 3pm when the Rally starts. With the cooler temperatures, setup has been easier than usual.
– Beer Gardens open at 3pm today.
– Today’s Music: 5:00pm with Ransom at Baum Stadium 5:30pm with Gary and John on the Main Stage on Dickson Street 8pm with Citizen Cope at the AMP
– BBB has been designated as a Harley Owners Group (HOG) pin stop. Harley-Davidson has three semi’s at Baum Stadium and will be passing out the pins there.
– Train service between Dickson Street and Baum Stadium begins tomorrow.
– Changes from previous rally’s you should be alerted to: The Sam’s Club People’s Choice BBQ Tasting has moved to the Washington County Fairgrounds this year. The tasting begins on Friday night at 6:30pm. There are only 3,000 tasting kits so people need to get there early to get one.
The Battle of the Bikes competition has moved to the Main Stage on Dickson Street. Registration begins at 8:00 am on Saturday morning.
The Parade of Power now stages at 3pm on Saturday at the University of Arkansas, Parking Lot 56, on Martin Luther King Blvd.