– Talking with the Fayetteville Police Department, Vendors and others, the general feeling is that yesterday was the largest crowd we have ever had on Day 1.
– There is now FREE motorcycle parking at University Baptist Church Student Activity Center. UBC is located just off West Lafayette Street in Fayetteville. This is a huge parking lot and very close to Dickson Street. And did we say it’s FREE.
– Beer Gardens open at Noon today. – Music starts at:
- Dickson – 4:30 pm with Red Ambition
- Baum – 4:00 pm with Russ and Mike
- The AMP – 6:00 pm with Easton Corbin
– Miss BBB Preliminary tonight at 10:30 pm at George’s on Dickson Street.
– Train service between Dickson Street and Baum Stadium begins today at Noon.
– Motorcycle Demo Rides start today at Baum Stadium at 9:00 am.
– Jeep’s awesome attraction, Jeep Rocks & Road Tour, is a family-friendly event and offers children the opportunity to take part in the Jeep brand experience. Jeep kids can drive “Power Wheels” mini-Jeep vehicles; climb a rock wall and more. Come by Baum Stadium starting Thursday at 9am and check it out.
– New at the Washington County Fairgrounds:
- Live music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights
- Beer garden Wednesday – Saturday with beer and mixed spirits
- Package beer and ice for sale – Free delivery to campsites
- American Hellriders Wall of Death
- Helicopter rides
- Sam’s Club People’s Choice BBQ tasting on FRIDAY night at 6:30 pm
– The Stunt Riders will be performing at Baum Stadium and Savor Restaurant, in Fayetteville. This is an exciting exhibit of motorcycle excellence. Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the following times:
- Baum Stadium- 4:30pm & 6:30pm
- Savor Restaurant – 1:00pm & 3:00pm
– Area Harley-Davidson Dealerships present the Mild to Wild Harley-Davidson Customization Contest. Displayed at the Pig Trail and Cycle Connection Harley-Davidson booths at Baum Stadium will be two customized Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Be sure to stop by and cast a vote for the customized Harley Davidson motorcycle you like the best and maybe you’ll be this year’s winner of a $1,000 Harley-Davidson gift card!
– Joe Martin, of Martin Bros Bikes, is known as one of the top custom motorcycle builders in the world today. Joe’s ability to hand fabricate his bikes has not only won over the public, but has earned him the respect of fellow builders alike. Come check him out at Baum Stadium, or see him during one of his appearances at the Walton Arts Center.
– Bikes, Blues & Hot Rods Too opens at 11:00 am at the AMP (NWA Mall).