– Friday attendance was like a usual BBB Saturday night. The rally was packed with more bikes and people than ever before.
- The Sam’s Club People’s Choice Tasting was sold out with all 3,000 tasting kits purchased.
- Friday’s Poker Run had the most ever with 600 bikes.
- The motorcycle companies (Harley, Star & Can-Am) reported more people participating in demo rides that in previous years.
– Beer Gardens open at 8:00 am today.
- Dickson – 2:30 pm with FOS Projects
- Baum – 2:00 pm with Minus Bob
- Fairgrounds – 8:00 pm with Ruckus
- The AMP – 7:00 pm with The Black Crowes
– Check-in for Saturday’s Poker Run begins at 7:30 am at the Tyson Track Center. First Bike out at 8:30 am.
– Stokes Air Battle of the Bikes will be staged at the Main Stage on Dickson Street. Registration at 8:00 am. Contest starts at 11:00 am. Final Battle at 2:00 pm.
– Train service between Dickson Street and Baum Stadium begins today at 10:00 am from Dickson and 10:30 am from Baum.
– Parade of Power staging will be in UofA parking Lot 56 at 3:00 pm. The Parade will start at 4:00 pm.
– Miss BBB Final tonight at 11:30 pm, along with the winner of the Bike Raffle announced, at the Main Stage on Dickson Street.
– Motorcycle Demo Rides start at Baum Stadium at 9:00 am.
– Jeep Rock & Road Tour starts at Baum Stadium at 9:00 am.
– Harley Owners Group (HOG) Pins Stop starts at Baum Stadium at 9:00 am.
– Bikes, Blues & Hot Rods Too opens at 11:00 am at the AMP (NWA Mall).