(Just a reminder – Don’t miss the Free Progressive Insurance/Habitat for Humanity Breakfast Saturday Morning, 8:00-10:30, in the Dickson St. Beer Garden.)
The following five ride routes are the local guy’s suggested “must ride” list for newcomers to the rally, or to those who haven’t been on these routes before. The Ozarks are packed with great roads, but with limited time to ride and enjoy, try these. (Admittedly some of these have appeared in the newsletter’s earlier editions, but since the mailing list has grown so much over the past couple of months, a lot of you missed them.) For more maps of more really good rides, scroll to the bottom of the page.
Sign up for the BBB® Newsletter and find the roads the locals ride (and win some cool schwag)
For ride route suggestions from a local’s perspective, sign up now for the Bikes Blues and BBQ Newsletter and get year round updates about the rally as well as articles with lots of suggestions concerning ride routes, area and state attractions, and our favorite restaurants and watering holes. And when you sign up, you are automatically entered to win some great Bikes Blues and BBQ gift packages. Just click here to sign up.
Bikes, Blues and BBQ Ride Maps
To help make your riding experience more enjoyable we have developed the series of maps listed below. Click the links, print out the map, and explore the different routes.
We hope you enjoy the maps and if you would like to rate the ride or add a comment please click on the link at the top of the written directions on the left side (for those maps with written directions. We really think you can read a map without employing written instructions.)
- BBB Rally Map
- BBB Parade of Power Route
- Alpena Ride
- Gateway Ride
- Hub Ride
- Joplin, Missouri, Ride
- Noel, Missouri, Ride
- “Old Town” Van Buren Ride
- Roaring River Ride
- Siloam Springs Ride
- And for other ride maps, check out:
It’s easy to get directions to the starting point from your location:
- Open a map from the links above.
- Click “Save to My Maps.” This is located on the left side of the page at the top right of the written directions. You will then have to either sign-in with a current Google account name and password or create one. This only takes a few minutes and it’s free!
- Then click on the starting point link on the left side.
- Click on the box on the map and enter your location next to “Get directions.” Then click, “Go.”
- The left column will show you the directions from your location to the start point of the ride map that you have selected.
- Finally, click “My Maps” located at the top left under the Google logo to get the directions for the rest of the route.